"Too many books?" I believe the phrase you’re looking for is "not enough bookshelves".
i don’t get how other countries have these really strict school uniform rules
have some more:
Here in Canada the captain of our football team would just walk around on random days dressed like Marilyn Monroe. Except he never bothered to shave or anything, so more like Marilyn Chewbacca.
Marvel/Brooklyn 99 AU → Tony Stark as Gina Linetti"I was thinking how I would make the perfect American president based on my skill set, dance moves, and bloodlust."
calm your shit barbie not everyone has white privilege like you do
DOCTOR WHO FEST
Day 5: favorite Doctor - Eleventh (+white)
But seriously do you ever think that all those who died in the battle of Hogwarts probably went on the chocolate frogs’ cards . And Teddy opening one before going on the train to Hogwarts and seeing his parents smiling at him, so they were actually there to see him off on his first year.
You really are.
Asked by Anonymous
Wow! Thanks for sending me this (((((((((((: so, 5 facts about myself…
1. Mexican, 22 yo girl
2. When it comes to languages I’m such a geek. Always want to learn more and more.
3. I got my first tattoo last May —the Deathly Hallows on my left wrist.
4. I firmly, truly, blindly, believe that the day when I finally see the Midnight Sun, my life is gonna change and be complete. And not just for seeing it but because I’ve dreamt of it so many times when I was little, and have seen it in my mind, way before knowing it existed.
5. I spend a good amount of time planning trips, searching prices of things like flights, holiday rental, attractions and stuff, hoping to use all that information one day.
Here’s a plus:
6. You have no idea how much I like/appreciate/kiss the ground you walk on whenever I get a message so, please keep sending them!! Well…only if you want to. If you don’t…that’s fine too ((: